Farmers Market Page
Farmers Market Vendors Page (for details)
Join the Email List
- Lancaster Organic Growers (remember to pre-order milk!)
- Kennett Square Specialties (cash only) — Mushrooms Mushrooms Mushrooms
- Slow Rise Bakery (cash only) — Bread, cookies and other baked goods.
- A Piece of Positivity–aPOP brings you Art for Life
- Jacqueline Schneider Art–Original artwork and handmade crafts
- Tilted Haggis Soap Company — Handmade soaps, lotions and more.
- The Flying Deutschman Food Truck — Homemade German Classics (if we can get him into the park!)
Dog Days of Summer I
It’s also Doggie Day in Pretzel Park! There will be special vendors and activities by the dog run!
Kat Cares Pet Sitting
Dependable, local, experienced … Read the rest
Polka in Pretzel Park
July 23, 2016. 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Polkadelphia is Philadelphia’s #1 polka band, with an eclectic mix of German and Polish classics with modern polkafied classics by such artists as the Beatles and Radiohead.
Tim Bellew Food, vendor at Pretzel Park Farmers Market,will be selling food for your convenience. Enjoy dinner and music in the Park!
Also selling food will be Humpty’s Dumplings of Glenside,… Read the rest
Manayunk Theater Company presents Shakespeare’s Love’s Labour’s Lost, in Pretzel Park, Saturday evening at 7pm June 25, 2016
Manayunk Theatre Company is proud to present a free staged reading of Love’s Labour’s Lost. Presented with the help of the Friends of Pretzel Park, this preformance will follow the Manayunk Arts Festival. We are excited to bring Shakespeare to life for a one night only celebration of life, art, and drinking lovers. Guest Artist Meredith LaBoon directs with MTC for the third time.
Join us for the conclusion of the Manayunk Arts Festival on June 25th @ 7pm. BYO picnics, drinks and chairs are encouraged for your enjoyment.
All donations go to support Manayunk Theatre Company’s 2016 Fringe Show … Read the rest