- Lancaster Organic Growers (remember to pre-order milk!)
- Kennett Square Specialties (cash only) — Mushrooms Mushrooms Mushrooms
- Slow Rise Bakery (cash only) — Bread, cookies and other baked goods.
- A Piece of Positivity–aPOP brings you Art for Life
- Jacqueline Schneider Art–Original artwork and handmade crafts
- Tilted Haggis Soap Company — Handmade soaps, lotions and more.
- The Flying Deutschman Food Truck — Homemade German Classics (if we can get him into the park!)
It’s also Doggie Day in Pretzel Park! There will be special vendors and activities by the dog run!
Kat Cares Pet Sitting
Dependable, local, experienced dog-walker/pet-sitter… A pet owner since 1997, Kat understands the love and need of protecting your furry “kids.” She is able to provide companionship, exercise and much more. She also understands the day to day scheduling constraints of working pet owners and the challenges that they present. As a former customer, she knows how vital it is to not only find someone who is trustworthy and dependable, but who will also love and care for your pet.
City of Paws Pet Care
City of Paws Pet Care is a professional pet care company offering dog walking, pet sitting and overnight stay services to Manayunk and Lower Merion area pet owners.
575 Adams Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19120
The clinic offers high quality spay/neuter and veterinary care at affordable prices and accessible to all pet owners.
Lancaster Organic Growers
- This week Justin is bringing the following:
- Vegetables: Organic: Beets, Green Beans, Cabbage, Carrots, Chard, Cilantro, Collards, Sweet Corn, Cucumber, Dandelion, Eggplant, Kale, Leeks, Lettuce, Onions, Parsley, Peppers (sweet, Jalapeno), New Potatoes, Shallots, New Winter Squash, Tomatoes (cherry, red/yellow/pink, heirloom, heirloom-like), Zucchini, Herbs (Basil, Mint, Chives), and Popcorn. Kale Chips made from Justin’s kale (regular, sunny and New at market top seller HOT).
- Fruit: From Northern Lancaster County, Brecknock or Kauffman’s Orchards (low spray) fresh Apples, Blackberries, Blueberries, Nectarines, and Peaches (yellow, white or dunot).
- Dairy: Organic Cheese; Organic Yogurt (plain, vanilla or maple flavored); Butter. You must pre-order Organic Raw Milk by Wednesday for pickup on Saturday.
- Other: Eggs (pastured, GMO free and soy free); Local Raw Honey; and Brenneman’s maple syrup (grade B dark rich color and taste) from Salisbury, PA. Cut flowers (organic) -sunflowers or mix bouquet.
- Also at Justin’s stand: Now sampling Old World Soups from Anna Karenna’s Kitchen — marrying heritage recipes with local ingredients. Frozen — Fire Roasted Tomato and Pepper Bisque (with Justin’s Heirloom Tomatoes and Fresh Basil); Russian Red Borsch (Lone Star Farm pastured beef); Split Pea & Bacon (Center Hill Farm Heritage Pork); Siberian Chicken Noodle (Fresh Market Organic white meat); and Apple Squash (squash, onions, cream, olive oil, and spices).
Kennett Square Specialties
- This week Kennett Square Specialties will be bringing the following mushrooms: Portobello, Crimini, Shiitake, Maitake, King Oyster, Pioppino, Pom Pom (Lion’s Mane), Gray Oyster, and Yellow Oyster mushrooms. They also will have mushroom teas featuring Reishi and Cordyceps mushrooms. These organic teas will be available in Herbal Berry, Mint Spice, Tulsi Ginger Lemon, and Green Chai Spice. In addition, they will have dried porcini available.
Slow Rise Bakery (at the Friends of Pretzel Park Table)
- The following Slow Rise breads and baked goods will be available at the Friends of Pretzel Park table:
- Bread: 100% whole wheat, sprouted wheat, multigrain, sourdough, Miche, Spelt, fennel/black pepper, raisin bread, and baguette.
- Baked Goods: Four seed cookies, peanut butter/chocolate chip flourless cookies, and honey crisp and lavosh.
A Piece of Positivity Studios
- Our newest vendor, Carlee Myers, is the Owner and Founder of A Piece of Positivity Studios. She is an expert at helping women who are unhappy use creativity to build a life that is authentic to themselves. As a successful practicing artist, Carlee has worked with many individuals to create environments using art that support their core desired feeling(s) and help them gain clarity about their future through one-on-one coaching and creative workshops. Before founding APOP Studios, Carlee earned her BFA in Curatorial Studies and Fine Art and worked as an artist, curator and arts administrator for a number of years. She has exhibited across the U.S. and has received prestigious awards such as the Fob Fellowship at Second State Press in Philadelphia, PA.
- This week Carlee will be bringing artwork and wooden signs.
Jacqueline Schneider Art
- Jacqueline Schneider is a local artist from East Falls who creates original artwork and handmade crafts. Her training as a scientist and passion for biology and anatomy are apparent in her paintings, which frequently feature non-traditional representations of anatomical form and function. Jacqueline uses parts of the body and vibrant colors to convey some of life’s lessons, including the most beautiful and most challenging moments. In Jacqueline’s handmade crafts, you will find similar anatomically-inspired pieces, as well as those inspired by the time she spent in India. She accepts credit cards and checks.
Tilted Haggis Soap Company
- Donna makes all natural, all vegetable, very good handmade soap. In addition to soap, there will be lotions, massage oils, scrubs, bath bombs, room sprays, and bug repellent.
The Flying Deutschman Food Truck
- Authentic German Cusine, classics like Bratwurst, Currywurst, Schnitzel, Goulasch, Rouladen, Sauerkraut, Red Cabbage and many more. Everything is homemade!
- Note! The Flying Deutchman claims to have the largest food truck in the world (or thereabouts), so there is a real question if we can even get it into the park.