Pet Night with Stroll the Streets will be taking place right around the corner! Grab a drink and a bite with your pets at Barks on Tap before the movie, Secret Life of Pets.
- Lancaster Organic Growers (remember to pre-order milk!)
- Kennett Square Specialties (cash only) — Mushrooms Mushrooms Mushrooms
- Slow Rise Bakery (cash only) — Bread, cookies and other baked goods.
- A Piece of Positivity–aPOP brings you Art for Life
- Jacqueline Schneider Art–Original artwork and handmade crafts
- Tilted Haggis Soap Company — Handmade soaps, lotions and more.
- The Flying Deutschman Food Truck — Homemade German Classics (if we can get him into the park!)
It’s also Doggie Day in Pretzel Park! There will be special vendors and activities by the dog run!
Kat Cares Pet Sitting
Dependable, local, experienced … Read the rest
Saturday June 14, 2014, 11:30 am It’s Doggie Day! in Pretzel Park
We need people, people, people… and more people.
As part of the PHS Green Machine project, from 3:30pm to 5:30pm, Friday September 7, we will be cleaning out the flower bed at the corner of Rector and Cresson near St. Johns, and filling it back up with fresh mulch. … Read the rest