That’s Saturday October 31, from 10am to 5pm. More fun than you can shake a pumpkin at.
Face painting, vendors, music, the Farmers Market, and a great musical lineup, spells a whole day of fun and still time for the kiddies in the evening!
Don’t miss the Zombie Thriller Dance off at 4pm. Put on your best Zombie Costume and show your best moves. Register at EventBrite
There’s nothing more fun dressing up your puppy and posting pictures on the internet, but, yes there is something more fun! Dress up your puppy and join in the Pretzel Park Fall Festival Dog Parade, for fun and prizes. 11 am in Pretzel Park.
- 10:00 Germantown Shout Band -New Orleans Brass Band to Get Things Started
- 11:00 Dog Parade
- 11:15 EJ Simpson -Songwriter Par Excellence
- 12:15 White Cheddar Boys – Old Timey Americana Banjo Delights
- 1:30 Max Mifflin Jazz Quartet – Jazz Like a Balm to Your Soul
- 2:40 Merge Dance Studio Exhibition
- 3:00 Wolves in White – Rock of ages
- 4:00 Zombie Thriller Dance Off (Register at EventBrite)
Saturday August 29 at 6:00 pm, in Pretzel Park
Photos From The Concert
Philadelphia’s Mid East Ensemble featuring: Roger Mgrdichian, William
Tayoun, Joseph Tayoun, and Meesha Performing Arabic, Turkish, and
Original Folk and Classic music. An epic mélange of Oud and Dumbek!
6pm, Saturday, June 20th
Pretzel Park Manayunk, where Cotton Street Meets Silverwood Street
Like Zappa’s First Album, this is ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Bring a picnic and a blanket and sit on the lawn! Bring Chairs if you
want! Or an umbrella! It’ll be Pretzelriffic!
If you show up, you will probably also get a FREE BOOK, if you want one
and not if you don’t.
After “Walk The Dog” (see doggie day post below), hang out a for a percussion extravaganza in Pretzel Park
The Steve Weiss Percussion Group is excited to be performing with Philadelphia musician Monique Canniere in an outdoor performance featuring works for cajon, mallet percussion, and much more.
Steve Weiss Percussion Group
Monique Canniere (IndiGoGo )
Saturday June 14, 2014, 11:30 am It’s Doggie Day! in Pretzel Park
Get Busy on Bike Race Weekend
Free Concert In Pretzel Park — Saturday May 31, 2pm – 6pm
Novo Nordisk Walk The Wall — Saturday May 31, 4pm – 6pm
Parx Casino Philly Cycling Classic — Sunday June 1 — All Day!
The Manayunk community has come together to offer some great prizes for the 10/26 Fall Festival, and here’s how you can win:
1) Enter your spiffy halloween-costumed dog in our dog parade at 11am. Bow-WOW our judges and win the prize potpourri!
2) Hey parents! Bring your teeny weeny Tom Savini, Stan Winston, or Ray Harryhausen. Kids in costume can participate in our Halloween parade and our judges will award the best costume.
3) Support your park! Friends of Pretzel Park will be selling raffle tickets for prizes including a $1600 culinary tour package!
Thank you to all the local businesses who contributed prizes:
Chew Philly Food Tours
The Goats Beard
Hidden River Yarns
Latitudes and Longitudes
The Little Apple
The Spiral Bookcase
Lucky’s Last Chance
Orbit Art Gallery
Main Street Music
U.S. Hotel Bar and Grill