- Farmers Market 10am to 2pm (last chance, don’t miss it)
- Music All Day
- Costume Parade for the dogs — 11am to 12pm
- Costume Parade for the kids — 1pm to 2pm
- Food Trucks
- Beautiful Weather
- Fun for All
After “Walk The Dog” (see doggie day post below), hang out a for a percussion extravaganza in Pretzel Park
The Steve Weiss Percussion Group is excited to be performing with Philadelphia musician Monique Canniere in an outdoor performance featuring works for cajon, mallet percussion, and much more.
The Manayunk community has come together to offer some great prizes for the 10/26 Fall Festival, and here’s how you can win:
1) Enter your spiffy halloween-costumed dog in our dog parade at 11am. Bow-WOW our judges and win the prize potpourri!
2) Hey parents! Bring your teeny weeny Tom Savini, Stan Winston, or Ray Harryhausen. Kids in costume can participate in our Halloween parade and our judges will award the best costume.
3) Support your park! Friends of Pretzel Park will be selling raffle tickets for prizes including a $1600 culinary tour package!
Thank you to all the local businesses who contributed prizes:
Chew Philly Food Tours
The Goats Beard
Hidden River Yarns
Latitudes and Longitudes
The Little Apple
The Spiral Bookcase
Lucky’s Last Chance
Orbit Art Gallery
Main Street Music
U.S. Hotel Bar and Grill
The legendary Kenn Kweder will provide live music at the Pretzel Park Farmers’ Market on October 12th, noon – 2pm.