- Lancaster Organic Growers (remember to pre-order milk!)
- Kennett Square Specialties (cash only) — Mushrooms Mushrooms Mushrooms
- Slow Rise Bakery (cash only) — Bread, cookies and other baked goods.
- Pasture Song Farm–GMO free pork and chicken products
- Jacqueline Schneider Art–Original artwork and handmade crafts
Rummage Sale, Weather Permitting
Lancaster Organic Growers
- This week Justin is bringing the following:
- Vegetables: Organic: Beets, Green Beans, Cabbage, Carrots, Chard, Cilantro, Collards, Cucumber, Dandelion, Eggplant, Kale, Lettuce, Onions, Parsley, Potatoes, Tomatoes (cherry, red/yellow/pink, heirloom, heirloom-like), Zucchini, Herbs (Basil, Mint or Chives), and Popcorn. Kale Chips made with owner kale (regular, sunny and New at market top seller HOT).
- Fruit: From Northern Lancaster County, Brecknock Orchards (low spray) fresh Apples, Blueberries, Blackberries, Peaches (yellow or white) and Black Raspberries.
- Dairy: Organic Cheese; Organic Yogurt (plain, vanilla or maple flavored); Butter. You must pre-order Organic Raw Milk by Wednesday for pickup on Saturday.
- Other: Eggs (pastured, GMO free and soy free); Local Raw Honey; and Brenneman’s maple syrup (grad B dark rich color and taste) from Salisbury, PA. Cut flowers (organic) -sunflowers or mix bouquet.
- Also at Justin’s stand: Now sampling Old World Soups from Anna Karenna’s Kitchen — marrying heritage recipes with local ingredients. Frozen — Russian Red Borsch (Lone Star Farm pastured beef); Split Pea & Bacon (Center Hill Farm Heritage Pork); Siberian Chicken Noodle (Fresh Market Organic white meat): and Fire Roasted Tomato and Pepper Bisque (my Heirloom Tomatoes and Fresh Basil).
Kennett Square Specialties
- This week Kennett Square Specialties will be bringing the following mushrooms: Portobello, Crimini, Shiitake, Maitake, King Oyster, Pioppino, Pom Pom (Lion’s Mane), Gray Oyster, and Yellow Oyster mushrooms. They also will have mushroom teas featuring Reishi and Cordyceps mushrooms. These organic teas will be available in Herbal Berry, Mint Spice, Tulsi Ginger Lemon, and Green Chai Spice. In addition, they will have dried porcini available.
Pasture Song Farms
- This week Pasture Song Farm will be bringing Pork: bacon, sausages (smoked, Italian, breakfast, chorizo, kielbasa, bratwurst, fresh), tenderloins, loin chops, pork cutlets, spare ribs, baby back ribs, Canadian bacon, shoulder roasts, small fresh ham roasts, and ham slices. They also will have whole chickens that were raised on pasture and fed GMO-free grain as well as “sustainably” grown garlic. In addition, they will be bringing Seven Stars Farm ground beef, chipsteak, hotdogs, & patties.
Slow Rise Bakery (at the Friends of Pretzel Park Table)
- The following Slow Rise breads and baked goods will be available at the Friends of Pretzel Park table:
- Bread: 100% whole wheat, sprouted wheat, 7 grain, multigrain, sourdough, Miche, fennel/black pepper, raisin bread, and baguette.
- Baked Goods: Four seed cookies, peanut butter/chocolate chip flourless cookies, and honey crisp.
Jacqueline Schneider Art
- Jacqueline Schneider is a local artist from East Falls who creates original artwork and handmade crafts. Her training as a scientist and passion for biology and anatomy are apparent in her paintings, which frequently feature non-traditional representations of anatomical form and function. Jacqueline uses parts of the body and vibrant colors to convey some of life’s lessons, including the most beautiful and most challenging moments. In Jacqueline’s handmade crafts, you will find similar anatomically-inspired pieces, as well as those inspired by the time she spent in India. She accepts credit cards and checks.