SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4, 2017
Parks on Tap is Philadelphia’s first and only mobile beer garden that travels to a new park within the city each week during the season. Parks on Tap is a program in partnership with Philadelphia Parks & Recreation, Fairmount Park Conservancy and FCM Hospitality. A portion of sales goes back to Philly’s parks!
- Wednesday September 13: 5-10 PM — Happy Hour 5pm to 7pm — Proceeds go directly to Pretzel Park!
- Thursday September 14: 5-10 PM
- Friday September 15: 1-11 PM + Blues Concert
- Saturday September 16: 1-11 PM + Spocktoberfest Concert
- Sunday September 17: 12-10 PM + African Drumming
Friday September 15 — Blues Concert from 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Blues woman extraordinaire Carol Moog leads a red hot… Read the rest
Pretzel Park Farmers Market – August 26
- Lancaster Organic Growers
- Kennett Square Specialties – unfortunately must cancel! Sorry!
- Pasture Song Farm
- Slow Rise Bakery
- Jacqueline Schneider Art
- Black Cat Clothiers
- AmeriKick Andorra
- Dobson Home and School Association
- Bright Lights Music Academy
Lancaster Organic Growers
This week Justin is bringing the following:
Vegetables, Organic: Beets, Green Beans, Carrots, Chard, Collards, Sweet Corn (only 2 or three weeks left), Dandelion, Eggplant, Garlic, Kale, Leeks, Lettuce, Onions, Peppers (Sweet, Jalapeno), New Potatoes, Rhubarb, Shallots, New Winter Squash, Tomatoes (cherry, red/yellow/pink, heirloom), Herbs (Mint, Chives), and Popcorn. Kale Chips made from Justin’s kale (regular, sunny, Italian, and hot).
Fruit: From … Read the rest
- Lancaster Organic Growers (remember to pre-order milk!)
- Kennett Square Specialties (cash only) — Mushrooms Mushrooms Mushrooms
- Slow Rise Bakery (cash only) — Bread, cookies and other baked goods.
- A Piece of Positivity–aPOP brings you Art for Life
- Jacqueline Schneider Art–Original artwork and handmade crafts
- Tilted Haggis Soap Company — Handmade soaps, lotions and more.
- The Flying Deutschman Food Truck — Homemade German Classics (if we can get him into the park!)
It’s also Doggie Day in Pretzel Park! There will be special vendors and activities by the dog run!
Kat Cares Pet Sitting
Dependable, local, experienced … Read the rest
Un Soir De Musique Dans Le Parc des Pretzels
Friends of Pretzel Park Presents Hot Club of Philadelphia
When: July 22, 2017 at 6 PM
Where: None other than Pretzel park
… Read the rest
The Hot Club of Philadelphia was started in 2001 by guitarist Barry Wahrhaftig. They are an acoustic ensemble, dedicated to playing ‘Gypsy Jazz.’ That’s the term used to describe the music pioneered by the legendary original ‘Hot Club of France Quintet,’ which was led by guitarist Django Reinhardt and Violinist Stephane Grappelli. Django and Grappelli were attempting to do their own version of American ‘Hot Jazz,’ as played by stars like Louis Armstrong and Duke Ellington. They used acoustic guitars, bass and violin, rather than horns and drums. Grappelli