- Lancaster Organic Growers (remember to pre-order milk!)
- Kennett Square Specialties (cash only)
- Slow Rise Bakery (cash only) NEW!
- Bees and Buttercups
Stick around, or come on down, for Mid East Ensemble’s triumphant return to Pretzel Park along with the unbelievably delicious Blind Pig BBQ all starting at 6pm
Philadelphia’s Mid East Ensemble featuring: Roger Mgrdichian, William Tayoun, Joseph Tayoun, and Meesha Performing Arabic, Turkish, and Original Folk and Classic music. An epic mélange of Oud and Dumbek!
Lancaster Organic Growers
- This week Justin is bringing the following:
- Vegetables: Beets, Foot Long Green Beans, Baby Bok Choy, Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Cilantro, Chard, Collards, Cucumber, Dandelion, Garlic Scapes, Kale, Lettuce, fresh Onions, Parsley, Parsnips, Potatoes, Radicchio, Radishes, Rhubarb, Scallions, Baby Spinach, Spring Mix, Sweet Potatoes, Tomatoes, Cherry Tomato, Zucchini, Herbs (Mint or Chives), and Popcorn.
- Fruit: From Northern Lancaster County, Brecknock Orchards (low spray) Apples, Blueberries, Cherries, Raspberries and Strawberries (last week). Also, Oyler Organic Farm applesauce (South-Central PA, close to Gettysburg).
- Dairy: Organic Cheese; Organic Yogurt (plain, vanilla or maple flavored); Butter; You must pre-order Organic Raw Milk.
- Other: Eggs (pastured, GMO free and soy free); Raw Honey; and Brenneman’s maple syrup (dark rich color and taste) from Salisbury, PA.
Kennett Square Specialties
- This week Kennett Square Specialties will be bringing the following mushrooms: Portobello, Crimini, Shiitake, Maitake, King Oyster, Pioppino, Pom Pom (Lion’s Mane), Gray Oyster, and Yellow Oyster mushrooms. They also will have mushroom teas featuring Reishi and Cordyceps mushrooms. These organic teas will be available in Herbal Berry, Mint Spice, Tulsi Ginger Lemon, and Green Chai Spice. In addition, they will have dried porcini available.
Slow Rise Bakery (at the Friends of Pretzel Park Table)
- The following Slow Rise breads and baked goods will be available at the Friends of Pretzel Park table:
- Bread: 100% whole wheat, 7 grain, sourdough, miche, multigrain, herb bread (or black pepper/fennel), and baguette.
- Baked Goods: four seed cookies, honey crisp, chocolate crumb cookies, pretzels, granola and brownie.
Bees and Buttercups
- This returning vendor will be bringing professionally-handcrafted jewelry and accessories for the modern, free-spirited woman so that she can effortlessly transition between weekday and weekend feeling inspired.