- Lancaster Organic Growers (remember to pre-order milk!)
- Kennett Square Specialties (cash only) — Mushrooms.
- Pasture Song Farm — Meat products.
- Fifth of a Farm — Jams and Jellies
- Slow Rise Bakery (cash only) — Bread, cookies and other baked goods.
- Tilted Haggis Soap Company — Handmade soaps, lotions and more.
It also Blues on the Green day with a special mix of blues music (ok, we’re throwing everything we got at it) on the official Pretzel Park PA.
For young and old (and especially young), come out and try out the worlds largest construction set (that may be an exaggeration but it is big). AKA the North Light Community Center Rigamajig!
Lancaster Organic Growers
- This week Justin is bringing the following:
- Vegetables: Organic: Beets, Green Beans, Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Carrots, Chard, Cilantro, Collards, new Sweet Corn, Cucumber, Dandelion, Kale, Lettuce, Onions, Parsley, Potatoes, Baby Spinach, Spring Mix, Sweet Potatoes, Tomatoes (cherry, red/yellow/pink, heirloom), Zucchini, Herbs (Basil, Mint or Chives), and Popcorn.
- Fruit: Frrom Northern Lancaster County, Brecknock Orchards (low spray) Apples, Blackberries, Blueberries, Peaches and Raspberries. Also, Oyler Organic Farm applesauce (South-Central PA, close to Gettysburg).
- Dairy: Organic Cheese; Organic Yogurt (plain, vanilla or maple flavored); Butter;; You must pre-order Organic Raw Milk by Wednesday for pickup on Saturday.
- Other: Eggs (pastured, GMO free and soy free); Local Raw Honey; and Brenneman’s maple syrup (dark rich color and taste) from Salisbury, PA.
- New at Justin’s stand: Now sampling Old World Soups from Anna Karenna’s Kitchen. Marrying heritage recipes with local ingredients. Frozen — Russian Red Borsch (Lone Star Farm pastured beef); Split Pea & Bacon (Center Hill Farm Heritage Pork); and Siberian Chicken Noodle (Fresh Market Organic white meat).
Kennett Square Specialties
- This week Kennett Square Specialties will be bringing the following mushrooms: Portobello, Crimini, Shiitake, Maitake, King Oyster, Pioppino, Pom Pom (Lion’s Mane), Gray Oyster, and Yellow Oyster mushrooms. They also will have mushroom teas featuring Reishi and Cordyceps mushrooms. These organic teas will be available in Herbal Berry, Mint Spice, Tulsi Ginger Lemon, and Green Chai Spice. In addition, they will have dried porcini available.
Pasture Song Farm
- This week Pasture Song Farm will be bringing Pork: bacon, sausages (smoked, Italian, breakfast, chorizo, kielbasa, bratwurst, fresh), tenderloins, loin chops, spare ribs, baby back ribs, Canadian bacon, shoulder roasts, and ham slices. They also will have whole chickens that were raised on pasture and fed GMO-free grain. In addition, they will be bringing Seven Stars Farm ground beef, chipsteak, hotdogs, & patties.
Fifth of a Farm Creations
- Among the jams and jellies this returning vendor is bringing are: Blue Bell Hill Berry Jam, Harrowgate Peach Jam, Rittenhouse Red Pepper Jelly, Port Richmond Grape Jelly and Strawberry Mansion Jam. They have a new recipe for the Manayunk Saskatoon Berry Jam, and a new addition, Queen Village Quince Jam. In addition, they have seasonal jams and jellies as well as gift baskets.
Slow Rise Bakery (at the Friends of Pretzel Park Table)
- The following Slow Rise breads and baked goods will be available at the Friends of Pretzel Park table:
- Bread: 100% whole wheat, sprouted wheat, 7 grain, multigrain, spelt, sourdough, Miche, fennel/black pepper, and baguette.
- Baked Goods: Four seed cookies, peanut butter/chocolate chip flourless cookies, honey crisp, granola and brownies.
Tilted Haggis Soap Company
- Donna makes all natural, all vegetable, very good handmade soap. In addition to soap, there will be lotions, massage oils, scrubs, bath bombs, room sprays, and bug repellant.