Farmers Market Page
Farmers Market Vendors Page (for details)
Join the Email List
- Crawford Organics
- Tim Bellew Food / Stephanie Thaw of Sweet
- Manayunk Farm (New This Week!)
- Crawford Organics
- The farm has been growing organic produce since 1998. Since 2002 they partner with Paradise Organics, and between the two farms, offer a full line of fresh organic vegetables to wholesale markets. In 2008 and 2009, they attended a farmer’s market in Philadelphia. They merged with Wimer’s Organics CSA in 2016.
Among their crops this week are: Basil, Beets, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower, Celery, Chard, Cilantro, Collards, Cucumber, Dandelion, Eggplant, Fennel, Garlic Scapes, Herbs, Kale, Kohlrabi, Leeks, Lettuce, Onions, Parsley, Sugar Snap Peas, Snow Peas, Potatoes, Radishes, Rhubarb, Scallions, Spinach, Salad Mix, Zucchini, Cherry Tomatoes, Red Tomatoes, Heirloom Tomato, Sweet Potatoes, Dried Beans, and Popcorn. May have Raspberries and other fruit like Cherries or Peaches that we do not grow but are Lancaster County fresh.
Early Sweet Corn!
Flowers are here!!! Sunflowers and mixed bouquets.
They also will have available eggs, grass-fed cheese, yogurt, grass-fed raw milk, and raw honey.
If you are interested in apple cider and maple syrup, they are coming in the fall.
Now accepting credit cards, asking $20 minimum purchase. Cash preferred.
- Tim Bellew Food / Stephanie Thaw
- Tim Bellew is a caterer, a cook, and a consultant in the food industry.
- This week Tim will be offering turkey sloppy joes, roasted vegetables/edamame/feta hand pies, herb iced teas and Gus’s low-sugar sodas. He also will have granola, coffee, fresh fruit scones, cup cakes (black bottom-g/f; carrot), cookies, and brownies (g/f).
- Stephanie was the pastry chef at Friday, Saturday and Sunday for 13 years and the chef/owner of Sweetie’s Pie Diner.
- Stephanie will be bringing Nana’s oatmeal, peanut butter, and chocolate chip cookies, biscotti, flatbreads, and Buddy Biscuits for dogs and their people. This week, look for an assortment of peach, blueberry, and strawberry rhubarb pies as well as savory heirloom tomato tarts. Back again is flour-less chocolate cake and lemon pound cake, both available by the slice.
- Everything is made with mostly organic ingredients, and many are gluten free.
- Check out the vendor page for details.
- Manayunk Farm (New This Month)
- Manayunk Farm is an urban farm in the Manayunk neighborhood of Philadelphia started by Wynn Geary and his parents Lori and Addison in 2012. They have a small garden, a few fruit trees, chickens and beehives in their backyard. They have been featured on NPR and in Grid magazine for their work in the field of technologically advanced beekeeping.
- Wynn will be bringing local raw wildflower honey, soaps, beeswax lip balms, natural beeswax candles, and Blueberry Jam.