- Lancaster Organic Growers (remember to pre-order milk!)
- Kennett Square Specialties (cash only) — Mushrooms.
- Pasture Song Farm — Meat products.
- Slow Rise Bakery (cash only) — Bread, cookies and other baked goods.
- Liberty Plants — Locally grown plants; Bouquets, bunches, and herbs.
- Black Cat Clothiers — New. Bringing gorgeous clothing fit for the season!
Lancaster Organic Growers
- This week Justin is bringing the following:
- Vegetables: Organic Beets, Green Beans, Baby Bok Choy, Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Carrots, Chard, Cilantro, Collards, Cucumber, Dandelion, Garlic Scapes, Kale, Lettuce, fresh Onions, Parsley, Potatoes, Radicchio, Radishes, Rhubarb, Scallions, Baby Spinach, Spring Mix, Sweet Potatoes, Tomatoes, Cherry Tomato, Zucchini, Herbs (Basil, Mint or Chives), and Popcorn.
- Fruit: From Northern Lancaster County, Brecknock Orchards (low spray) Apples, Blueberries, Cherries, and Raspberries. Also, Oyler Organic Farm applesauce (South-Central PA, close to Gettysburg).
- Dairy: Organic Cheese; Organic Yogurt (plain, vanilla or maple flavored); Butter; You must pre-order Organic Raw Milk by Wednesday for pickup on Saturday.
- Other: Eggs (pastured, GMO free and soy free); Raw Honey; and Brenneman’s maple syrup (dark rich color and taste) from Salisbury, PA.
- New at Justin’s stand: Now sampling Old World Soups from Anna Karenna’s Kitchen. Marrying heritage recipes with local ingredients. Frozen — Cream of Asparagus; Cream of Crab; Russian Red Borsch (Lone Star Farm pastured beef); Split Pea & Bacon (Center Hill Farm Heritage Pork); and Siberian Chicken Noodle (Fresh Market Organic white meat).
Kennett Square Specialties
- This week Kennett Square Specialties will be bringing the following mushrooms: Portobello, Crimini, Shiitake, Maitake, King Oyster, Pioppino, Pom Pom (Lion’s Mane), Gray Oyster, and Yellow Oyster mushrooms. They also will have mushroom teas featuring Reishi and Cordyceps mushrooms. These organic teas will be available in Herbal Berry, Mint Spice, Tulsi Ginger Lemon, and Green Chai Spice. In addition, they will have dried porcini available.
Pasture Song Farm
- This week Pasture Song Farm will be bringing Pork: bacon, sausages (smoked, Italian, breakfast, chorizo, kielbasa, bratwurst, fresh), tenderloins, loin chops, spare ribs, baby back ribs, Canadian bacon, shoulder roasts, and ham slices. They also will have whole chickens that were raised on pasture and fed GMO-free grain. In addition, they will be bringing Seven Stars Farm ground beef, chipsteak, hotdogs, & patties.
Slow Rise Bakery (at the Friends of Pretzel Park Table)
- The following Slow Rise breads and baked goods will be available at the Friends of Pretzel Park table:
- Bread: 100% whole wheat, sprouted wheat, 7 grain, multi-grain, sourdough, miche, black pepper/fennel, and baguettes.
- Baked Goods: Four seed cookies, honey crisps, chocolate crumb cookies, peanut butter flour-less cookies, brownies, and granola.
- This week Alyssa is bringing bouquets and bunches, as well as an assortment of herbs.
Black Cat Clothiers
- Victoria Mier, a Philadelphia area native living right near Pretzel Park, created a one-woman shop focusing on high-quality vintage clothing this year. She scours shops, estate sales and private collections all over the region to curate a collection of clothing for the discerning woman who values the stories and magic of vintage garments.
- This week our new vendor is bringing gorgeous clothing fit for the season — like 1950s day dresses, 1970s bohemian maxis and lots of pretty pieces to complete your summer look.