- Crawford Organics
- Among their crops this week are: Asparagus, Beans-Foot Long, Beets, Boc Choi, Broccoli (first picking), Carrots Fingerling, Cauliflower, Chard, Cilantro, Collards, Cucumber, Dandelion, Eggplant, Fennel, Garlic-Scapes, Herbs, Kale, Kohlrabi, Lettuce, Onions, Parsley, Parsnips, Suger Snap Peas, Potatoes, Radishes, Rhubarb, Spinach, Salad Mix, Zucchini, Cherry Tomatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Strawberries, Dried Beans, Roasted Cornbread mix, Popcorn. Whew! All in one breath.
That’s right folks, more strawberries this week! The season doesn’t last for ever, so shop like you vote, early and often!
They also will have available eggs, grass-fed cheese, yogurt., grass-fed raw milk, and raw honey. If you are interested in apple cider, maple syrup, and flowers, speak with Justin and perhaps he can bring those to the next market.
- Tim Bellew Food
- They will be offering turkey sloppy Joes, and kale, leek and feta hand pies as well as home-brewed iced tea and low-sugar sodas. He also will have muffins, cherry ginger scones, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, sesame chia peanut bars, pecan pie, blueberry crumb cakes, and granola. In addition, he will have dog treats. Everything is made with mostly organic ingredients, and many are gluten free.
- The hand pies are back, after their first appearance last week. They are nothing short of amazing. Tender crust and delicious fillings.
- Some of their granola mixed with fresh yogurt from Crawford Farms will start your day right!
- Dog Owner Alert! Check out the dog treats!
- Just Krafts Co. (monthly)
- Just Krafts Co. will be making its second appearance at the market this Saturday. This week they will debut four new summer candle scents along with their regular natural soy candle variety: Toasted Coconut, Sea Mist, Jasmine Honeysuckle and Cucumber & Mint. In addition to soy candles, transit token jewelry and other crafts, Just Krafts will also debut a small lineup of their All Natural Bedroom Linen Sprays,
- 2Fourteen Cheesecakes
- Gourmet cheesecakes and packaged in jars. The flavors are: Banana Crunch, Blueberry Crunch, Cherry Crunch, Cookie Blast Crunch, Egg Nog Crunch, Lemon Crunch, Pineapple Crunch, Strawberry Crunch, and Sweet Potato Crunch.
- Music by The White Cheddar Boys
- Old Time Americana Banjo Delights
- It’s Vintage Crossword Puzzle Day
- Every visitor to the Pretzel Park Farmers Market receives a free copy of a vintage New York times Crossword Puzzle!
You don’t have to take one if you don’t want one.
You may take more than one.
Vintage is relative. These are from the early 21st century.
Crossword puzzle coaching is available, upon request, at the Pretzel Park Farmers Market Table of Questions and Answers (PPFMToQaA; pronounced fum-tok-uh).
A free cup of most excellent Volo coffee with any purchase.